A candy “cigarette card” was created into a pendant using a stained glass method called Tiffany Technique; layering lead free solder over copper, and also using some sterling silver. This environmentally safe solder consists of a Tin, Copper, Silver mix. All of the metal work is done directly onto the piece.
THIS PIECE IS ENCASED IN GLASS, PLEASE HANDLE WITH CARE.
These cards were created in the 80’s and came inside of candy cigarette packs as little collectibles, and this set is super hard to come by these days.
This piece is hand polished, suspended from an 18 inch twisted black cord necklace.
Your necklace will be beautifully packaged so it is ready to give as a gift or to keep as a treasured adornment for yourself.
- Please specify in the comments at checkout if you would prefer a chain length of 16", 18", or 20". If no size is indicated at checkout you will receive an 18" chain.
- To add a custom sized chain length longer than 20", please click here to select your desired chain length.
-A small silver polishing cloth is included with your necklace, so you can keep your piece shiny and beautiful.
- Always remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, or doing any type of strenuous activity.
- Please read the shop policies before purchase.
- Contact me with any questions you may have.