This necklace is created with a 3D resin printed replica of an “At Rest” Victorian Era coffin screw.
The screw was then plated using a process called electroform; depositing pure copper onto an item using chemicals and electricity.
The original screw resides in my personal collection.
These decorative screws were used during the late 1800’s and early 1900’s to seal the coffins of the deceased.
A darkening patina has been used to bring out the details.
Your necklace will be beautifully packaged so they are ready to give as a gift or to keep as a treasured adornment for yourself.
- Please specify in the comments at checkout if you would prefer a chain length of 16", 18", or 20". If no size is indicated at checkout you will receive an 18" chain.
- To add a custom sized Copper chain longer than 20", please click here to select your desired chain length.
- Always remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, or doing any type of strenuous activity.
- Please read the shop policies before purchase.
- Contact me with any questions you may have.