This piece is a collaboration with Gravestone Girls, using their perfected casting technique which exactly replicates original gravestone carvings! The creations in their collection are derived from 17th-21st century gravestones found in cemeteries throughout the New England region.
“Where’s Edgar?” was 3D scanned using photogrammetry to be scaled down in size, resin printed, and then created into a pendant using a process called electroform; depositing pure copper plating onto items using chemicals and electricity.
This listing offers the option of “Where’s Edgar?” in copper or fine silver.
A darkening patina has been added to bring out the details. This piece is hand polished, and lacquered to slow down the tarnishing process, and suspended from an 18 inch copper or stainless steel chain.
Your necklace will be beautifully packaged so it is ready to give as a gift or to keep as a treasured adornment for yourself.
- Please specify in the comments at checkout if you would prefer a chain length of 16", 18", or 20". If no size is indicated at checkout you will receive an 18" chain.
- To add a custom sized chain length longer than 20", please click here to select your desired chain length.
- Always remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, or doing any type of strenuous activity.
- Please read the shop policies before purchase.
- Contact me with any questions you may have.