An antique Uranium and Cadmium glass marble and Quartz point was created into a pendant using a process called electroform; depositing pure copper plating onto items using chemicals and electricity.
Uranium and Cadmium glass glows under UV light, aka black light. UV flashlights are often referred to as 365nm or 395nm. Uranium and Cadmium glass glows best under 365nm, but the most common in flashlights is 395nm.
A darkening patina has been added to bring out the details. This piece is hand polished, and lacquered to slow down the tarnishing process, and suspended from an 18 inch copper chain.
Your necklace will be beautifully packaged so it is ready to give as a gift or to keep as a treasured adornment for yourself.
- Please specify in the comments at checkout if you would prefer a chain length of 16", 18", or 20". If no size is indicated at checkout you will receive an 18" chain.
- To add a custom sized Copper chain longer than 20", please click here to select your desired chain length.
- Always remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, or doing any type of strenuous activity.
- Please read the shop policies before purchase.
- Contact me with any questions you may have.