A Labradorite cabochon was created into a pendant using a process called electroform; depositing pure copper plating onto items using chemicals and electricity. The piece was then plated with sterling silver over top of the copper.
This piece was created as a collaboration with my friend Madison at Ritual and Rune. I prepared the pieces up until the plating process, and she did the copper plating, and then took the piece to a larger company to do the silver plating, because the process used is too dangerous to do at home.
This piece is hand polished, suspended from a thick 24 inch Stainless Steel chain.
Your necklace will be beautifully packaged so it is ready to give as a gift or to keep as a treasured adornment for yourself.
- Please specify in the comments at checkout if you would prefer a chain length of 16", 18", or 20". If no size is indicated at checkout you will receive an 18" chain.
- To add a custom sized chain length longer than 20", please click here to select your desired chain length.
-A small silver polishing cloth is included with your necklace, so you can keep your piece shiny and beautiful.
- Always remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, or doing any type of strenuous activity.
- Please read the shop policies before purchase.
- Contact me with any questions you may have.