A Fossil Palm Root cabochon was created into a pendant using a stained glass method called Tiffany Technique; layering lead free solder over copper, and also using some sterling silver. This environmentally safe solder consists of a Tin and Bismuth mix. All of the metal work is done directly onto the stone.
This piece is hand polished, suspended from an 18 inch Stainless Steel chain. A darkening patina has been added to bring out the details.
Your necklace will be beautifully packaged so it is ready to give as a gift or to keep as a treasured adornment for yourself.
- Please specify in the comments at checkout if you would prefer a chain length of 16", 18", or 20". If no size is indicated at checkout you will receive an 18" chain.
- To add a custom sized chain length longer than 20", please click here to select your desired chain length.
-A small silver polishing cloth is included with your necklace, so you can keep your piece shiny and beautiful.
- Always remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, or doing any type of strenuous activity.
- Please read the shop policies before purchase.
- Contact me with any questions you may have.