A Labradorite cabochon and 3D printed raven skull and antlers were created into a pendant using a process called electroform; depositing pure copper plating onto items using chemicals and electricity.
This piece is a collaboration with Jason Welsh of First Density Material.
A darkening patina has been added to bring out the details. This piece is hand polished, and lacquered to slow down the tarnishing process, and suspended from an 18 inch copper chain.
Your necklace will be beautifully packaged so it is ready to give as a gift or to keep as a treasured adornment for yourself.
- Please specify in the comments at checkout if you would prefer a chain length of 16", 18", or 20". If no size is indicated at checkout you will receive an 18" chain.
- To add a custom sized Copper chain longer than 20", please click here to select your desired chain length.
- Always remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, or doing any type of strenuous activity.
- Please read the shop policies before purchase.
- Contact me with any questions you may have.